Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CCSVI- Diagnosis and Treatment Log Entry #2

Today was a day of hurry up and wait.  Nothing accomplished other than paperwork, etc.  Tomorrow should be busy with MRV, Ultrasound, and consults.  It’s late, and today was uneventful, so this post will be short.

Why is it late, you ask?  Well, Kim and I went to dinner in Manhattan with a group that included some MS friends of mine.

IMG_1345

Left to right:  Michelle (bestadmom), Marc (Wheelchair Kamikaze), Barbara (Montana), Mitch (Enjoying the Ride)

Oh, and I now have clearance to share Dr. X’s name.  He is the same physician who has already treated Michelle and Marc- Dr. Salvatore Sclafani of the Kings Country Hospital Center in Brooklyn, NY.

I hope to leave a much more detailed post tomorrow, because I’ll be less tired, and, frankly, I should have more to write about.

4 comments:

  1. You're a man of your word. Thanks for posting the photo. Wish I was there.

    Hope tomorrow is a good kind of busy and that you've found nicer digs to reside for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this works out for you, and for Marc - two of my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch,

    I am thinking of you! Hope tomorrow is awesome!

    Nicole (Lucky125)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this, and think it is wonderful news. I too have primary progressive MS, and am very very interested in the results. I recently went back to the MS clinic in Vancouver, and was given the opportunity to enter a "trial" for a new pill they hope may help my MS. When I mentioned new studies and therapies, they were very evasive. Understandable... I think?
    :)
    All the best to you, I am sure the results will be stunning!!
    Lori MacMullen

    ReplyDelete