Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's My 10th Anniversary!

A mere 10 years ago today, my life changed forever. I was betrothed to a first class bitch.

She's overbearing, thoughtless, and unrelenting. She takes from me anything that she covets, without consideration of my feelings. She accords me no privacy, remaining by my side 24/7, as if I’m not to be trusted. I've tried to leave her multiple times, but she always finds me wherever I go.

Ya, ten years ago today I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. What a bitch...

For my diagnosis story, click here, here, then here.    

7 comments:

  1. "What a bitch..."

    Indeed. I won't congratulate you for the anniversary, but I will congratulate you for keeping your spirit alive.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 10th anniversary was Sept. 12, Why is it that she and bitch, are used so often when talking about something bad? But I agree it sucks really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitches, man.
    UnHappy Anniversary.
    Keep rolling buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Although not the same I do recall the day, 28 years ago I was diagnosed with RP. Just read your about me again. Powerful. You are making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The symbolism is excellent, and I still think you missed your calling as a writer (until recently), but, for crying in a bucket, why does the evil stuff have to be a GIRL????.....from Ginny F., a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay ladies, I will make my next figurative monster of the male gender :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'll make a figurative monster a female. I didn't realize how sexist I was until now. I'm now enlighten, having fun with word's, it's understandable why we use the opposite of what we are.lol Have a wonderful day Enjoying the ride;-)

    ReplyDelete