Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jamaica 2013, #4: Taking the iBot to Jamaica

Please enjoy this video about my torrid love affair with my iBot. I suggest you maximize by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of the video frame.


Or watch it directly from YouTube by clicking here.

To be continued...

Other posts in this series:

Jamaica 2013, #1: Hello Paradise
Jamaica 2013, #2: The Good Stuff
Jamaica 2013, #3: Challenges
Jamaica 2013, #4: Taking the iBot to Jamaica
Jamaica 2013, #5: Flights - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Jamaica 2013, #6: Final Thoughts

2 comments:

  1. Mitch, I love your I-bot chair I wish that we would have had one of those for my late wife, it would have allowed her to enjoy so much more. Although I hope to not accelerate to that situation I fear that it will happen and I really hope that I have access to something like that.
    And, I have to say that you have an absolutely great wife, not only did she stay with you through this but she is also there for you, as I was for my wife through anything and everything, as witnessed by the bathroom episode.
    Thank you for sharing with us and I do wish you two many more happy trips!
    Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    You are correct – I am very fortunate to have Kim!

    ReplyDelete