Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bangor Metro Magazine Features Story on Kim and Me

At the risk of over-tooting my own horn, I wanted to share with you another awesome piece of news. Bangor Metro Magazine, which services mid-coast, eastern, and northern Maine, recently contacted Kim and me for an interview. Click here to read the piece.

At one point I recount how 17 years ago my family doctor said I "probably have a good 20 years left." That was a misunderstanding which I explain in some detail in the upcoming book, so don't do the math and think that I only have 3 years left to live!

Many thanks to journalist Joy Hollowell for a wonderful article.

Click here to read.


6 comments:

  1. Sweet article. Congrats again! Must be doing something correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly wonderful article. A clear depiction of both of you as well as the marriage you two have created.
    Congratulations for being the living examples of love and loyalty.
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article...and I so agree with you about dwelling on what we can do, rather than what we can't.

    ReplyDelete