Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The 100 Best Disability Blogs

Stairlifts Reviews 100 Best Disability Blogs
When I received an email from a company in the UK called Stairlift Reviews, informing me that I had been named to their list of the top 100 disability blogs, I was skeptical. Either it would prove a hoax, I assumed, or I would be asked to solicit online votes from my readership. Although I know many readers would be happy to click repeatedly on my behalf, I am philosophically opposed to such contests. I always take a pass.

In this case, however, I was pleasantly surprised. There was no requirement for me to solicit votes. Furthermore, I found their list to be chock full of outstanding blogs, which I am proud to be mentioned alongside. To see the complete list, click the 100 Best Disability Blogs.



Note: cruise blog posts next week

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mitch -- and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Mitch! I know you don't blog for the fame, but it's nice to be recognized for your great contributions. Looking forward to the cruise posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very well deserved indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daphne, Bob, and Pups, thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DITTO ..... to all the above posts.
    Sharing your "ride" has touched so many of us in ways we cannot even express.
    Thanks Mitch!
    Dee/OH

    ReplyDelete