Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Published Another Column in MS Focus Magazine

In a November, 2013 post I shared how MS Focus magazine had asked me to write a piece for their recurring feature entitled "Men… & MS." I wrote "Focused on Living," where I described how having MS has given me, whether I like it or not, new focus. Apparently it was well received, because they asked me to write again.

This new column is entitled "War and Peace on the MS Front." It makes the case that the best approach is to fight MS on some days but make peace with it on other days. To read the article, click here and work your way to page 60.

Enjoy.


Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. That was a great piece, Mitch--they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, Mitch. So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch, you have been the voice of many for some time and I want you to know how much your writings are appreciated. Too often, we take each other for granted and I just wanted to tell you, I read every single post and I appreciate every one of them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daphne, Muffie, and Tami, thanks for your support. It means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am on the West coast, I just got mine today. You write with enthusiasm, Mitch, and I enjoyed your article very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Webster, I only got my hard copy yesterday, a day after you. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete