Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017 Disabled Cruising Again – Part 1

Do not adjust your computer/tablet/phone. You read that correctly. For the second time this year we are cruisin’.

In February, accompanied by my brothers and their wives, Kim and I sailed throughout the Caribbean for seven nights aboard the Celebrity Silhouette. Beginning this week, Kim and I will be sailing by ourselves (along with a few thousand other people) for ten nights on the Celebrity Summit.

We depart from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, which is just across the river from New York City. Note that our fourth stop is Portland, Maine. The terminal is walking distance from our house. I proposed to Kim that she could take advantage of that stop to go home and do a load of laundry. My suggestion was not well received. I can’t figure that woman out.

Anyway, perhaps something interesting will happen on this trip and I will blog about it. Stay tuned.

click here for Part 2

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about this trip. We were considering taking the same one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Have a terrific time.
    I agree with Mary Ellen - looking forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete